DIIT Education Free Training
Become an excellent engineer by joining hands with DIIT. It is an outstanding educational institute that provides free training to students in various fields.Get Started!
Secure Computer User Training
SECURE COMPUTER USER (SCU) was created to address the need of information security professionals by providing highly technical and advanced security training.SCU programs stand out from others through an extreme hands-on approach. These highly technical, lab intensive advanced cyber security training courses will allow a participant to combat real life scenarios.
This course is specially designed for all people who are using latest gadgets like computer, Smart Phone , Tablet, internet or anything related to digital technology for securing data and information..
- Exam Name: Secure Computer User(SCU)
- Exam Code: SCU D08-002 exam
- Number Of Question - 50
- Test Duration - 90 Minutes
- Passing Score - 60%
- Test Format - Multiple Choice
Why Choose Cyber Security?
- With the advancement in Indian Internet economy, the demand of cyber secure professionals has increased.
- Cyber security course bring several opportunities for students in the field of web technology and mobile development.
- It is an initiative by the government of India to strengthen our E-defense system.
- This course builds a strong technical base and provides knowledge to fight against malware and cyber-crimes.
- It is one of the most demanding and certified training course in today’s market.
Secure Computer user is a awareness training program. In this course user learn briefly about data security and various computer and network associated theats such as identity theft, online banking ,credit card fraud, phishing scams, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, loss of confidential information, sex offenders lurking online, hacking attacks and social engineering also suggest their relevant solution
- Introduction to secure computer user.
- Describe Data Security and Its Need.
- Describe data backup & recovery.
- Securing Windows Operating system.
- User password management for personal computer security.
- Exploring Browser and Internet Safety.
- Exploring Email and how to secure from email threats.
- Awareness to various computer and network associated Threats and Solutions.
- Social Networking: Associated Risk and Solutions.
- Safeguarding the Mobile Devices.
- Online shopping security tipss.
- Monitoring kids online.
- Wireless & home network security.
- Physical security.
- Antivirus protection.